Acceptable Use Policy
All materials contained on this website, and all intellectual property rights thereto, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress, are owned by WNDYR or its affiliates. You agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, modify or distribute any of the materials contained on the website, except for your personal, non-commercial use, absent the prior written approval of WNDYR. As a condition to your use of this website, you agree not to:
- Access, tamper with, or use any non-public areas of the website or WNDYR's computer systems or the technical delivery systems of WNDYR's providers;
- Frame, deep link, or otherwise incorporate into another website any of the content or other materials on this website without our express prior written consent.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the website or any related system or network or breach any security or authentication measures used in connection with the website and such systems and networks;
- Attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide Pattyrn or computer code comprising or in any way making up a part of this website;
- Harm or threaten to harm other users in any way or interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing Pattyrn, or taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website's infrastructure;
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Using any robot, spider, intelligent agent, other automatic device, or manual process to search, monitor or copy our Web pages, or the content without our prior written permission, provided that generally available third party Web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer may be used for general web-browsing purposes without such permission.
WNDYR has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above, including without limitation possible infringement of any intellectual property rights and possible security breaches, to the fullest extent of the law. WNDYR may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate this Agreement. You acknowledge that, although WNDYR has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of this website, it has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the website, to ensure your compliance with this Agreement, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other governmental body.