Updated 28 January 2022
Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you are under 18 years of age, you must first ask a parent or guardian to read and explain these terms, our Privacy Policies and PSA Terms.
- Data Controller (WNDYR personnel), EU Representative, Data Protection Officer, a Processor (deployments and services)
- Purpose of the Processing and the Legal Basis for the Processing
- What categories of Personal Data we collect, how we collect and use (process) it and for what purpose(s)
- Your Rights
- Questions, Concerns and Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
- Disclosure of Personal Data
- Transferring Personal Data from the EU to the US
- Security of Personal Data
- Contacting Us
2. Data Controller (WNDYR Personnel), EU Representative, Data Protection Officer
Data Controller (WNDYR Personnel)
Where you apply to or do join the WNDYR personnel team, the Data Controller controlling the means of processing of your Personal Data and the purposes of such processing (subject to the circumstances in clause 2.4 below) is:
Reg no. 821252534
WNDYR Inc, c/o EEPB, 2950 North Loop West Suite 1200, Houston, TX ,77092
General info email - email@example.com
Similarly, when you contact us through this website by way of a general enquiry, in order to find out more about Pattyrn (or other WNDYR products and services) or request a demo, you consent to our retention of your email address and name for the purpose of responding to your enquiry. We shall hold this personal data as Data Controller in accordance with this Policy and otherwise for legitimate purposes within GDPR.
Please note that the transmission of your Personal Data in response to the Contact Us form will be un-encrypted.
Where one of the WNDYR group companies is responsible for controlling or processing Personal Data outside the EU, WNDYR Limited registered in Ireland is its EU representative:
WNDYR Limited (trading as WNDYR)
Registered in Ireland with company number 470526
Registered address in Ireland at: 5th Floor, 5 Lapp’s Quay, Cork
Data Protection OfficerWNDYR’s data protection officer can be contacted as follows:
Tel: +353 (0)86 140 7872 and ask for the DPO.
3. Purpose of the Processing and the Legal Basis for the Processing
We gather Personal Data when you: Contact Us
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, through the “Request a Demo” page or any other area where you may submit your CV, request newsletters / blogs or provide feedback, or consent to the provision to us of your details by a webinar or seminar organiser, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail, address and/or telephone number information as appropriate. This information will only be used by us in accordance with the terms herein, to enable us to contact you and discuss what products (eg Pattyrn) and/or services we can provide to you now or in the future. The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with the required Personal Data (name, email address and company name if applicable), we may not be able to provide you or your employer with further information.
Subscribe to Pattyrn
Apply to Join the WNDYR (Pattyrn) Team
4. What Categories of Personal Data We collect, How We Collect and Use (process) it and for What Purpose(s)
With a few exceptions, this information is limited to some of information that can be found on a business card: first name, last name, employer name and work email.
How We Collect It
What We Use Your Personal Data For
We use for personal data submitted through this website for very limited purposes:
- To respond to your enquiries or comments submitted through our website
- Send periodic emails when you Contact Us through this website or provide consent to the organizer of a webinar or seminar where you request such updates from WNDYR expressly. You may also receive mail outs as a customer (or employee of a customer) of WNDYR. You may opt out of such communications at any time
- Notify you about important news or blogs concerning our products, industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information
- Anonymise Personal Data for our own lawful uses
- In addition, in order to carry out our lawful activities and for legitimate purposes, we may collect and process your Personal Data to retain a record of incoming and outgoing communications (e.g. email).
In respect of our resources, communications may be subject to automated monitoring to ensure that ours and our partners’ confidential information and Personal Data are protected as our GDPR policies provide and to detect breaches of security
- To permit applications for employment with us and related activities to such applications and contracts for service or services.
To establish or exercise legal rights; to bring or defend legal claims; for responsible corporate governance or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations; in circumstances in which we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with fraud prevention and prevention of other illegal, or unlawful activity or any other activity which is or may be contrary to our legal and regulatory compliance obligations; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of WNDYR and/or other companies in the WNDYR group, its/their investors and other clients, staff, and/or service providers; Protect the security and integrity of the website and our services; prevent and detect fraud or other prohibited or illegal activity; in response to a court order, request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency.
We continually strive to improve our services and the website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your requests and support your needs. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future communications, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each communication.
5. Your Rights in respect of your Personal Data
This Privacy Notice is intended to provide you with information about what Personal Data WNDYR collects about you and how it is used. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DPO@wndyr.com.
You have various rights in respect of your Personal Data which can be summarised as follows:
- The right to be informed. Where WNDYR intends to collect your Personal Data, where this is not for fulfilling a contractual obligation owed by WNDYR to you or your employer or for a legitimate or other lawful purpose, you have a right to consent or object to such collection for the intended purposes. In respect of each such intended purpose where consent is required you will be asked to tick box to indicate your consent to each intended purpose for processing of your Personal Data
- The right of access. You may request to receive a copy of any Personal Data held by us, which personally identifies you. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request
- The right to rectification. We will correct or erase inaccuracies in the information we hold about you when we learn of the inaccuracy
- The right to erasure. Personal Data may be erased if we do not have a contractual or legitimate reason for retaining the information
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. WNDYR does not carry out any automated decision making
Please contact WNDYR in writing with any requests and provide verification that you are who you say that you are.
6. Questions, Concerns, Complaints
The Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
If you have a reason to complain about how your Personal Data has been controlled and processed by WNDYR, please in the first instance contact your employer or WNDYR and we shall endeavour to resolve your queries promptly. If you remain unsatisfied, you may lodge a complaint with:
Data Protection Commission,
Address: Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland.
Phone +353 (0761) 104 800 | LoCall 1890 25 22 31 | Fax +353 57 868 4757 | email: email@example.com. You may use this form:
Please copy any such communication to us so that we can work to resolve any outstanding issues promptly.
For US Residents
For purposes of enforcing compliance with the Privacy Shield, WNDYR is subject to the investigatory and enforcement authority of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, WNDYR commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact WNDYR at: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com
WNDYR has further committed to cooperate with the panel established by the EU data protection authorities (DPAs) with regard to unresolved Privacy Shield complaints concerning human resources data and non-human resources data transferred from the EU in the context of the employment relationship and non-human resources data.
Please note that if your complaint is not resolved through these channels, under limited circumstances, a binding arbitration option may be available before a Privacy Shield Panel.
7. Disclosure of Personal Data
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
We may also disclose Personal Data in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our User Terms, or may be causing injury to or interference with any of our rights or property, other users, or anyone else. We may disclose or access account information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
8. Transferring Personal Data to the US from the EU
The personal information WNDYR collects from you is stored in one or more databases hosted by third parties located in the United States. These third parties do not use or have access to your personal information for any purpose other than cloud storage and retrieval.
9. Security of your Personal Data
To help protect the privacy of data and personally identifiable information processed by us, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We update and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. We restrict access to your Personal Data to those WNDYR personnel who need to know that information to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we train our personnel about the importance of confidentiality and maintaining the privacy and security of your information. We commit to taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce our employees' privacy responsibilities.
10. Retention Period
We shall retain and store your Personal Data securely and for as long as necessary in order to meet your requests having contacted us. We shall then only retain Personal Data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations under relevant law and our legitimate interests.
For more information on where and how long your Personal Data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact the WNDYR’s data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or DPO@wndyr.com.
11. Website User Terms and Cookies
Please also visit our Acceptable Use Policy and Website User Terms section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://pattyrn.com/.
13. Contacting Us